The latest Gold Coast open house inspections
Once you know what type of real estate you’re looking for, we can provide you with the upcoming open house schedules for our Gold Coast open house inspections.
Our real estate listings are always in demand, we have homes that fit almost every budget and lifestyle. If you’re shopping for a new home in and around Chevron Island, we’ve got unrivalled local knowledge and the expertise to help you.
It’s rare to find a home so perfect that it meets all your needs. That’s why it’s a good idea to know your most important must-have features before you start your house hunting. You can find a Buyers Wishlist form at our Forms page to help us find the best open house inspections for you.
When you go to an open house inspection, take with you a pen and paper to make notes.
7 important things to consider at an open house inspection
- Aspect. What orientation does the backyard and front yard face (NSEW?)
- Are there any easements on the property?
- Will you need to renovate?
- Are there any approved development plans?
- Are there any potential noise problems from roads, canals, flight paths, schools etc.
- Is the house close to the amenities you need?
- What are the relevant council rates, body corporate fees etc.